- THE G-63 Cylindrical Turned MICROFINISH COMPARATOR is rectangular in shape (2 3/8" x 6 1/4") and is a corrosion resistant electroformed nickel duplicate of actual turned inside diameter (I.D.) and outside diameter (O.D.) surfaces.
- There are ten replicated turned surface finish specimens; five are shown as I.D. and five are shown as O.D. - both with a range of 16 to 250 microinches.
- The G-63 Microfinish Comparator is supplied in a leatherette case with engineering data and instructions.
- The G-63 is also available in metric with micrometer designations.
- Supplied with a Short Form Cert
Individually serialized, calibrated and certified Standards are available at an additional charge. Call 800-214-5990 for price