- Crystal Pink® is the finest, most durable granite surface plate available to the industry today. The name is derived from the fact that it has the highest crystalline quartz content of any granite surface plate. Great surface hardness and wear resistance - the highest percentage of quartz crystals of any granite plate. Smooth, jewel-like quartz bearing points protect accuracy and finish of both the surface and the tools used on it .Quality and economy combined. Comparable to black granite plates while outwearing them as much as 5 to 1.
- Meets or exceeds U.S. Federal Specification GGG-P-463c for flatness. Meets or exceeds 50 lb. per square foot (24kg per 1,000 sq. cm) load bearing specifications. Available in 100 lb. test series.
- A calibration certificate traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards) is furnished with all surface plates.
- An A2LA (per ISO/IEC 17025 standard) accredited certificates are available upon request; a $25.00 charge is associated with these calibrations to help cover our assessment and documentation fees
- AA - Laboratory Grade: For ultra-precision operations in consistent temperature metrology departments.
A - Inspection Grade: For general use in quality control areas
B - Toolroom Grade: For shop work and production checking
These Items have to ship by Truck, please call us for estimated shipping cost.