- Superior Red® (which replaces Pink Crystal Granite) is the finest, most durable granite surface plate available to the industry today.
- Great surface hardness and wear resistance - the highest percentage of quartz crystals of any granite plate.
- Smooth, jewel-like quartz bearing points protect accuracy and finish of both the surface and the tools used on it.
- Quality and economy combined. Comparable to black granite plates while outwearing them as much as 5 to 1.
- Meets or exceeds U.S. Federal Specification GGG-P-463c for flatness. Meets or exceeds 50 lb. per square foot (24kg per 1,000 sq. cm) load bearing specifications. Available in 100 lb. test series.
- A calibration certificate traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards) is furnished with all surface plates.
- An A2LA (per ISO/IEC 17025 standard) accredited certificates are available upon request; a $25.00 charge is associated with these calibrations to help cover our assessment and documentation fees
- AA - Laboratory Grade: For ultra-precision operations in consistent temperature metrology departments.
A - Inspection Grade: For general use in quality control areas
B - Toolroom Grade: For shop work and production checking
These Items have to ship by Truck, please call us for estimated shipping cost.