- The GAR Precision Reference Standard shows actual patch mean values certified by the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- An economical calibration standard for surface analyzing equipment.
- Ra values 119.5 and 16.1; includes certification traceable to N.I.S.T., individually serialized, calibrated and certified Reference Standards are also available.
- The GAR Precision Reference Standard provides an economical calibration tool which permits the technician to calibrate surface analyzing equipment to its peak efficiency.
- The Precision Reference Standard is rectangular in shape, (2 1/2" x 3 3/4"), made of electroformed nickel and is rhodium plated for superior abrasion resistance.
- Allow 3 Weeks for Certification
If a comparator is purchased without calibration, it cannot be returned if the customer then has it calibrated on their own and it fails calibration. GAR will only stand behind our own, calibrated comparators.