- The GAR Precision Reference Standard shows actual patch mean values certified by the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- An economical calibration standard for surface analyzing equipment.
- Ra values 119.5 and 16.1; includes certification traceable to N.I.S.T., individually serialized, calibrated and certified Reference Standards are also available.
- The GAR Precision Reference Standard provides an economical calibration tool which permits the technician to calibrate surface analyzing equipment to its peak efficiency.
- The Precision Reference Standard is rectangular in shape, (2 1/2" x 3 3/4"), made of electroformed nickel and is rhodium plated for superior abrasion resistance.
- Allow 3 Weeks for Certification
GAR - (PRS) Precision Reference Standard