- The G-62 Cylindrical Ground MICROFINISH COMPARATOR is rectangular in shape (2 3/8" x 6 1/4") and is a corrosion resistant electroformed nickel duplicate of actual ground inside diameter (I.D.) and outside diameter (O.D.) surfaces.
- There are ten replicated ground surface finish specimens; Five are shown as I.D. and five are shown as O.D. - both with range of 4 to 63 microinches.
- The G-62 MICROFINISH COMPARATOR is supplied in a leatherette case with engineering data and instructions.
- The G-62 is also available in metric with micrometer designations.
- Supplied with a Short Form Cert
Individually serialized, calibrated and certified Standards are available at an additional charge. Call 800-214-5990 for price