- Electrical Discharge Machined Microfinish Comparator (EDM): Nine replicated EDM surface finish specimens ranging from 16 to 250 microinches.
- The E-9 EDM MICROFINISH COMPARATOR is rectangular in shape (7/8" x 5") and is a corrosion resistant electroformed nickel duplicate of actual electrical discharge machined surfaces.
- There are nine replicated EDM surface finish specimens ranging from 16 to 250
- The E-9 MICROFINISH COMPARATOR is supplied in a leatherette case with engineering data and instructions
- The E-9 is also available in metric with micrometer designations.
- Supplied with a Short Form Certification, Long Form Calibration Certificate available (ISO/IEC 17025:2017)
- Allow 3 Weeks for Calibration Certificate
If a comparator is purchased without calibration, it cannot be returned if the customer then has it calibrated on their own and it fails calibration. GAR will only stand behind our own, calibrated comparators.