- The LDR Series gage uses a lightweight stainless steel tubular frame and a reed pantograph movement.
- This pantograph movement utilizes parallel reed springs to transfer motion and is well suited to production applications as dust, dirt, or coolant cannot harm or jam the mechanism.
- Lightweight heat treated aerospace grade stainless steel tubing weighs only .817 lbs. per foot
- Standard with part #2DM125-05 .0005" graduation dial indicator
- Standard with .250" carbide ball contacts, 0.5" ball optional
- Contacts feature 1" vertical depth adjustment
- Carbide rest surfaces are offset 2" to resist tipping
- Indicator housing protects indicator
- Frictionless reed movement transfer with +/-.050" gaging travel
- Precision cam-lock fine adjustment mechanism makes setting this gage fast and easy
Dorsey - LDR Series - Lightweight Frame ID/OD Gage - w/ Reed Movement