The LDF Series production gages utilize fixed frames which are more rigid, lighter, and more compact than the LDA Series adjustable gages. The LDF gages are normally used ofr tight tolerances and built to order based on application requirements.
- Carbon Fiber Frame - Approximately 50% lighter than steel
- Standard with part #2DM125-05 .0005" graduation dial indicator.
- Available with ISO 17025 certification.
- Standard gaging depth range is 0-1". Optional gaging depth of 2" - 5" is available.
- Standard gaging contact travel is .100".
- Standard LDF frame clearance is .75".
- Three point hardened steel rests.
- Indicator and housing rotate 360 degrees for best viewing angle.
**LDF series requires a part print.