Hole Location Plugs are used to measure the location of a threaded hole in a product, typically with a CMM.
- Vermont’s Slotted 90 degree design locates positively on flank of parts hole
- Plug sizes larger than #10 (M5) are slotted at 90 degree increments
- Sizes #10 (M5) and smaller are of solid construction, with front taper to cover entire product tolerance
- Both styles insure positive location on the thread flank regardless of the size of the hole within the product tolerance.
- Use to determine centerline to centerline distances of threaded holes
- Certificate of Accuracy included