HT-5500 is a handheld digital tachometer with high performance and pioneering technology along with a sophisticated body.
- It can be operated easily as both a contact and non-contact type digital tachometer, in which various rotation measurement technologies are used.
- Various measurement parameters such as rotation (r/min, r/s), accumulated rotation (count), line speed (m/min: contact and non-contact, mm/s: contact) and period (ms) can be measured.
- Both the analog signal output and pulse signal output are available as standard.
- Analog signal is used for recording the rotational data at data recorder etc.
- Pulse signal is used as external sampling signal at FFT analyzer for tracking analysis.
- Wide measurement range with high technical functions from 6.0 r/min (low-speed rotation) to 99999 r/min (high-speed rotation) is provided.