- The Litematic is designed for measuring easily deformed work pieces and high-precision parts, with extra-low measuring force of 0.01N.
- 0.15N and 1N types are capable of measuring at a certain measuring force by using a Litematic feature, while the 0.01N type is suitable for measuring delicate work pieces. *0.15N, 1N types are factory-installed option.
- The motor-driven spindle moves up/down and stops when the contact point touches the work piece. Then the maximum, minimum values and runout value are measured under a constant force.
- High resolution of 0.01μm, and wide measuring range of 50mm.
- Measuring system VL-50-B, integrated display type, and VL-50S-B, a separate display type, are available.
- The measuring table supplied with VL-50-B is ceramic and corrosion-free for easier maintenance and storage.
- The spindle is made of low thermal-expansion material.
- Foot switch: No.937179T
- Dedicated stand: No.957460*4
- SPC cable (1m): No.936937*5
- SPC cable (2m): No.965014*5
- Weight set: No.02AZE375*6
Recommended contact point: Shell type Carbide-tipped spherical contact point, ø7.5 Carbide-tipped spherical contact point, ø10.5 Carbide-tipped needle contact point, ø0.45 *4: Only available for VL-50S models *5: Refer to page G-32 for details of the RS link. *6: Not applicable to VL-50-100-B, VL-50S-100-B.