- Each set contains 25 pieces of Class X tolerance (.00004”) gage pins.
- Traceable to NIST
- Choice of two tolerances: Plus (+.00004”) or Minus (-.00004”)
- Sets consist of a center nominal size, and 12 gages larger in .0001” steps and 12 gages smaller in .0001” steps. Metric sets available in 0.01mm increments.
- Each gage is inspected and has a 2 microfinish or better.
- Heat treated and through hardened to 60-62 Rockwell C
- All pin gages over .060” or 1.51 mm are laser marked with size direction of tolerance and serial number for traceability.
Meyer - MG-25 Plug Gage Sets - Class "X" - 25 Piece - .01mm Increments - (Metric)
Narrow your search:
Enter NOMINAL (center) Pin Size (4 digit number with decimal):
Tolerance Direction :
|Item No.||Size Range||Tolerance Direction||Our Price||QTY|
|MG1-25||0.28mm - 1.54mm||Plus||$427.00|
|MG1-25||0.28mm - 1.54mm||Minus||$427.00|
|MG2-25||1.55mm - 6.37mm||Plus||$213.00|
|MG2-25||1.55mm - 6.37mm||Minus||$213.00|
|MG3-25||6.38mm - 12.72mm||Plus||$245.00|
|MG3-25||6.38mm - 12.72mm||Minus||$245.00|
|MG4-25||12.73mm - 19.04mm||Plus||$338.00|
|MG4-25||12.73mm - 19.04mm||Minus||$338.00|
|MG5-25||19.05mm - 20.64mm||Plus||$473.00|
|MG5-25||19.05mm - 20.64mm||Minus||$473.00|
- Used as masters to calibrate measuring equipment and check linearity of comparators, micrometers, and calipers.
- These ‘Tenth Step” gage sets have unlimited applications, such as quality control inspection, prototype work and production layout.
- Inspectors select from the range of pins to find the size of a hole or slot.
- These round masters simulate a cylindrical part which, unlike flat blocks, can detect uneven wear on the tips of micrometers and calipers.
- The thin “line” of contact detects uneven face wear better than flat gage blocks with large contact area.