The World’s First, really contact-less, hand held optical micrometer to check wires, cables and other similar products
- HWS.2 - Handy Wire Scanner is a fully portable optical micrometer for non-contact measurement of wires, cables and other similar products.
- Developed by Aeroel with LED and CCD technology, it uses 2 crossed linear sensors to automatically compensate positioning errors (Patent pending)
- Thanks to a powerful single chip microprocessor, the micrometer is linearized and compensated to obtain the maximum precision in the entire field of measurement, regardless of an accurate positioning of the wire.
- The measurement is started by pressing the trigger and takes only a few seconds, the display provides the operator a ‘3D’ visualization to place the wire in the useful measurement area and displays the measurement result.
- All measurements are saved in the memory of the scanner, associated with the date, time and the number of machine: through the integrated Wi-Fi or a USB cable, data can be downloaded to any PC.
- Through WI-Fi it is possible to visualize and collect in real time the measurements, graphically displaying the trend of the lines.
- The battery is charged via the USB connector with the supplied power supply; battery life, with micrometer always active, is approximately 4 hours.