With the Millimar S 1840 column measuring instrument, measuring results can be determined and assessed at a glance
- Suitable for measurements with pneumatic measuring equipment.
- The Millimar S 1840 column measuring instrument offers a wide range of functions for the combined evaluation of signals from static and dynamic measurements.
- The measuring results are displayed with 101 three-color LEDs.
- If the programmable warning and tolerance limits are exceeded, the LED segments on the easy to- read display change color accordingly from green to yellow or red.
- When using pneumatic compact amplifiers, it is recommended at all times to use both a pressure regulator and a supply filter (see accessories)
- Clear, three-color analog light bar display of warning and tolerance limits
- Backlit, two-line LCD for displaying measured values, help texts and units of measurement
- 1 channel
- RS– 232 interface
- Analog output
- 3 digital inputs for measurement start, master measurement, etc.
- 3 digital outputs for good, reject, rework classification, measuring time, etc.
- Dynamic measurements: Max, Min, Max-Min, Max+Min, Average
- Can either be programmed via the integrated membrane keypad using the menu driven interface or via the configuration software for MS Windows®
- 1-point or 2-point master measurement
- Password block in setup mode
- Software: MarCom Professional free download: www.mahr.com/marcom (only for Mahr data cables and wireless systems with USB and RS232 interface)
- Scope of delivery: Instruction manual, Power source