The HeliCoil Series - Designed to be used on threads BEFORE the helicoil is inserted
- Pitch diameter is coaxial to the cylinder portion of the gage, which projects a greater cylindrical tolerance zone than any other standard center-line locator on the market.
- Pitch diameters are calibrated, (front and back), using the universal three-wire method.
- Standard Shaft Length: .625"
- Standard Shaft Diameter: .200" (+/- .0001")
- Concentricity between gaging diameter and pitch diameter of thread is within .00015 T.I.R.
- Squareness of lapped seating surface to axis is within .0001