- Bore gages are comparator type instruments used to compare parts being manufactured (unknown sizes) to known dimensions.
- "Setting" the bore gage to a known dimension requires the use of a reference master.
- The master ring is the most common type reference master used in industry and each ring is limited to one specific hole size. This means that a master ring inventory can reflect a large investment.
- Dorsey’s adjustable bore gage setmasters maintain all the advantages of master rings, but provide the added feature of adjustability.
- Within the specified capacity of each Dorsey "Setmaster", any dimension can be set by easily adjusting the master to a preset combination of gage blocks.
Dorsey - DBM Bore Gage Set Masters - Adjustable
Narrow your search: