- The backlight (Illuminated LCD) allows for an extremely easy to read display from close-up to far away.
- The 3-color display (GREEN, YELLOW, and RED) is excellent for GO / NOGO readings, and features a dual display with numeric and analog view on the display.
- LCD can be programmed to view both numeric and analog at the same time, numeric only, or analog only.
- The Logic Illuminate is loaded with basic and advanced features that are easy to operate.
- CDI includes quick sheet instruction, full instructions, and video instructions.
CDI Chicago - ILLUMINATE Digital Indicators
Narrow your search:
Range & Resolution:
|Item No.||Range & Resolution||MSRP||Our Price||QTY|
|EC2110||0-1" Range - .0001" Resolution||$575.00||$545.00|
|EC3110||0-1" Range - .000050" Resolution||$595.00||$565.00|
|EC4720||0-2" Range - .0005" Resolution||$785.00||$746.00|
|EC2720||0-2" Range - .0001" Resolution||$795.00||$755.00|
|EC4820||0-4" Range - .0005" Resolution||$1,200.00||$1,140.00|
|EC2820||0-4" Range - .0001" Resolution||$1,250.00||$1,188.00|
- Incremental Measuring Mode
- Up to 4 User Changeable Resolutions
- SPC Cables USB, MTI, RS232
- Inch/Metric Display
- Measuring System in English or Metric
- Analog Visual Display
- Travel Reverse
- Maximum Reading Hold
- Display / Freeze Hold
- Floating Zero
- Minimum Reading Hold
- Very Large LCD Display
- Absolute/Preset Measuring Mode
- T.I.R. with Low & High Storage Recall
- Lock Combination
- Tolerance Settings (high/low)
- Red Backlight for Out of Tolerance
- Green Backlight (Standard and In Tolerance)
- Yellow Tolerance Warning Backlight
- Backlight Brightness is User Adjustable
- USB / AC Power Cable Included
- Single Gage Data Collection Included