- This small digital indicator features CDI's Absolute Sensor for long battery life and true-position.
- This indicator is excellent for fixtures and hand gages, and features a dual display with numeric and analog view on the display.
- The LCD can be programmed to view both numeric and analog at the same time, numeric only, or analog only.
- The Mini Logic ALG is loaded with basic and advanced features that are easy to operate. CDI includes quick sheet instruction, full instructions, and video instructions.
CDI Chicago - Mini Logic ALG Digital Indicators
|Item No.||Resolution & Range||Our Price||QTY|
|MA3665||.400"/10mm Range - 00005"/.001mm Resolution||$440.00|
|MA2665||.400"/10mm Range .0001"/.002mm Resolution||$420.00|
|MA4665||.400"/10mm Range - 0005"/.010mm Resolution||$400.00|
|MA3565||.250"/6.35mm Range - .00005"/.001mm Resolution||$440.00|
|MA2565||.250"/6.35mm Range - .0001"/.002mm Resolution||$420.00|
|MA4565||.250"/6.35mm Range - .0005"/.01mm Resolution||$400.00|
- AGD Group 1 Size Electronic Indicator (Bezel Diameter 1.70”)
- 270 Degree Bezel Rotation
- CDI Absolute – True Position Sensor
- Long Battery Life – 3,000 hours Typical Use
- Easy Operation with Six Button Keypad
- 3 Measuring Modes: Absolute/Preset, Incremental, TIR (with Low / High Storage Recall)
- SPC Cables USB, MTI, RS232
- Travel Reverse
- Auto Off
- Floating Zero
- Power with Battery (CR2032) or Through Data Cable
- Lock Feature and Programmable Lock Combination
- User Tolerance Settings (high and low)
- Switchable Resolutions .001”, .0005”, .0001”, .000050” (.02mm, .01mm, .002mm, .001mm)
- Largest LCD Display in Class
- 3 Hold Functions: Maximum / Minimum / Freeze
- Stem and Back Mounting
- 200 Measurement Readings can be Stored Inside the Indicator and Viewed on the LCD. Stored Measurement Readings can be Downloaded to a Computer Using the CDI Single Gage Software / USB Cable.
- .250” and .400” Travel (6.35mm and 10mm)
- CE Compliant
- Available with custom equations, lcds, nameplates, stems, buttons, IP rating and much more.
- Dual Display (Analog and Numeric)