Gages conform to ANSI B1.16. They equal or exceed requirements of ISO-1502 in every respect.
- The Go Ring gage simultaneously checks all the thread elements of form, lead and pitch diameter so that the cumulative effect of errors can be determined.
- The Not Go Ring gage checks one thread element only-the pitch diameter.
- The Minor diameter and the Major diameter are cleared beyond those of the Go ring gage.
- Thus the Go ring gage, in going on the part, insures that the lead and form are correct, and the size is smaller than the maximum
- permitted pitch diameter of the part.
- The Not Go gage, in refusing to go on the part, insures that the size is larger than the minimum permitted pitch diameter.
- Gages conform to ANSI B1.16. They equal or exceed requirements of ISO-1502 in every respect.
- View Pitch Diameter Chart HERE