Taft Peirce - Angle Irons - w/ 2 Aligning Keys
- Made from class 35-40 cast iron.
- Furnished with two precision 11/16" aligning keys and one T-bolt with nut.
- Narrow width offers convenient means of clamping where table room is at a minimum.
- Vertical face square to the base within 0.0002" per 12".
- Key slot square with the vertical face within 0.0002".
- Inside face parallel to the vertical face within 0.0002" on the 9201 model and 0.0003" on the 9202.
- Available in either a ground or scraped finish.