Starrett - MTL-110 Manual Force Test Stand - MTL-110
- The MTL-110 can measure force up to 110lbf (500N, 50kgf).
- This tester is ideal for component testing and its compact design fits small work spaces.
- The MTL-110 has a 6" (152mm) stroke.
- The tester's quick-action lever moves the rack and pinion crosshead 3" (76mm) per revolution.
- The lever may be positioned anywhere along the 20" (508mm) column, and with a 6" (152mm) throat, large samples can be accurately tested.
- Options include a digital scale for measuring deflection distance.
- The base adapter adjusts to accommodate different gage models.
- Force Gage and accessories sold separately
- 110lbf (500N) Capacity
- Compact Design is Ideal for Lean Manufacturing Environments
- Lever-type,Quick-action Crosshead Movement
- Precision Rack and Pinion
- Excellent Position Resolution: Single Rotation for 3" (75mm)
- Adjustable Gage Mounting
- Capacity: 110lbf, 500N, 50kg
- Crosshead Travel: 6in, 152mm
- Height: 22.75in, 577.9mm
- Depth: 11in, 279.4mm
- Width: 8in, 203.2mm
- Throat Distance: 4in, 102mm
MTL-110 Manual Stand Brochure