- The MTH Manual Tester is a single column, manually-operated force tester.
- The MTH has a load measurement capacity of 550lbf (2500N, 250kgf) and can be used for compression or tensile testing.
- The mechanical advantage afforded by the MTH-550's precision, high-resolution worm gear design lets you test effortlessly.
- One rotation of the hand wheel positions the crosshead 0.03" (0.75mm).
- Total stroke for the MTH-550 is 4" (102mm). Force measurement is performed using a Starrett digital force gage.
- The MTH-550 is an ideal, affordable solution for spring testing.
- Fit the MTH-550 with a digital force gage and optional digital scale to determine spring rates, initial tension and more.
- The hand wheel may be positioned anywhere along the 30" (762mm) column, and with a 4" (102mm) throat, large samples can be accurately tested.
Starrett - MTH-550 Manual Force Test Stand - MTH-550
|Item No.||Our Price||QTY|
- Tension or Compression Testing
- Excellent for Cost-Effective Spring Testing
- Effortless Crosshead Movement
- Precision Worm Gear Design
- Excellent Position Resolution: Single Rotation for 0.03" (0.75mm)
- 30" (762mm)Column Height, 15" (380mm) Working Area
- Adjustable Gage Mounting
- Capacity: 550lbf,2500N, 250kg
- Crosshead Travel: 4in, 102mm
- Height: 31.44in, 798.5mm
- Depth: 11in, 279.4mm
- Width: 8in, 203.2mm
- Throat Distance: 4in, 102mm