Starrett - L1 System - Digital Force Testers
- The Starrett L1-110 represents our most-basic, computer-based force testing solution.
- Optimized for production and quality control testing, they are designed to be easy to setup, operate and maintain.
- L1 Systems can be used to create your test methods quickly using test templates that guide you through the test setup process.
- Perform a wide variety of testing methods including:
- Distance Limit Testing
- Break Limit Testing
- Cyclic Count Testing
- Cyclic Duration Testing
- Constant Load Testing
- Constant Distance Testing
- Turnkey 110 lbf force testing system, includes testing frame, L1 controller, and L1 software
- Easily perform load, distance, beak, cyclic, constant load and distance testing
- Review results in multiple formats including; results; graph, data, tolerance, and statistics
- Reference distance travel ruler
- Compact design is ideal for small work space and for lean manufacturing environments
- Adjustable, magnetic travel limits
- Speed selection dial with high resolution display
- Conforms to All Relevant European Standards and Carries CE Mark
Starrett L1 Force System Brochure
Starrett Force Grips & Accessories Catalog
L1 Testing - Quality Digest
The Starrett L1 System is comprised of the following:
- FMM Digital Force Tester (20" standard crosshead travel or 30" extended travel available)
- Base clevis adapter kit
- USB 2.0 communication cable
- Choice of BLC Load Cell Sensor (Sold Separately)
- Load cell mounting block
- 2-in1 Windows® 10 Tablet Computer
- Table computer to column mounting fixture
- L1 Application Software
- Communication between the hardware is USB 2.0.
- The 2-in-1 L1 tablet features a 10", high-resolution, touchscreen, color display with three USB 2.0 ports.
- The L1 application software lets you create your test methods quickly using test templates that guide you through the test setup process. Create common test methods in seconds.