Starrett - Digital Micrometer - w/ SPC Output - 733 Series
- The Starrett 733 Electronic Micrometer with Output is a full-featured precision measuring tool built with customary Starrett quality and workmanship.
- It includes output capability for data transmission.
- The 733 series includes a large, easy-to-read, high-contrast LCD digital readout for clear readings.
- With its automatic OFF functionality, smooth friction thimble for uniform pressure, and balanced frame design, Starrett products provide comfortable and accurate measuring.
- Its electronic micrometers guarantee a precise measurement at every position each and every time. 0-1"Range, .00005" Resolution, with Case.
- Instant inch/millimeter conversion
- "ME" millimeter models will turn on in the millimeter mode after installation of a new battery
- Measurement HOLD button
- Ability to zero tool at any position
- Ability to retain and return to the true zero reading of the micrometer
- PRESET button to install any reading at any position
- Ability to install minimum and maximum limits except on straight metric models
- Resolution through 4" (100mm): .00005" 0.001mm
- Resolution over 4" (100mm): .0001" 0.001mm
- Accuracy**: ±.0001" ±0.002mm **Accuracies above 1" (25mm) are as good as setting to a gage because the mechanical and electronic components are the same on all ranges.
- Plastic Case Included