- Starrett 82 Dial bore gages are available in convenient sets or with individual probes and dial indicators.
- Each set consists of a dial indicator, a body and actuating rod, two adjusting wrenches and the probes as specified below.
- The head may be ordered separately (includes dial indicator, body, and two adjusting wrenches).
- Individual probes can also be ordered as listed. All probes are furnished with an actuating rod.
- These gages are also available with electronic indicators by special order.
- Measurements are taken by comparison so some type of set master should be used as a reference standard.
- We recommend setting as close to the hole being measured as possible, and this can be easily done with gage blocks or with a micrometer
- Complete Inch Sets come standard.0001" Grad. Dial Indicator and a Case. Metric sets come with .002" Dial Indicators and a Case.
Starrett - Bore Gages - 82 Series