- It is designed for fast and accurate measurements of circular form tools, diameter and depth of narrow grooves, slots, keyways, recesses, and depths between lands and fins. 1" thru 12" Range, .001" Grad.
- The blades are .030" (0.8mm) thick
- Blades will measure to 5/16" (8mm) depths
- Balanced frame and thimble design ensure easy handling and better readability
- Speeder for quicker adjustment on all sizes
- Non-rotating spindle prevents blade from turning in narrow slots or rolling off shoulder
- Starrett satin chrome finish - no glare - resists rust
- Advanced sleeve design with staggered lines and distinct figures for precise and easy readability
- Rigid steel frame ribbed for extra strength
- Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle
- Quick and easy adjustment
Starrett - Blade Type Micrometers - Series 486
|Item No.||Range||Our Price||QTY|
- Micrometer Type: Blade Type Micrometer
- Range (in): 0-1" to 11-12"
- Graduations (in): .001"
- Anvil/Spindle Material: Steel
- Anvil Type: 0.030" Blade
- Spindle Type: 0.030" Blade
- Thimble Type: Speeder