Starrett - 717 Gaging Amplifier - w/ Power Supply - 717
- Starrett has made electronic gaging easier with the 717 Electronic Gage Amplifier.
- With both analog and digital output, the 717 offers flexibility in data presentation while providing the best approach to comparative, dynamic and differential precision measuring.
- This amplifier is conveniently used with the 673 Bench Micrometer and 715-2Z length probe
Bench Micrometer Sold Separately
- Features analog and digital output
- Choice of remote data send using PC, pendant or foot switch
- Accuracy: Within +/-2 percent of full scale
- Power Requirements: 110 volt VAC/60Hz (AC adaptor furnished)
- Data Output: Digital: ASCII serial data, Analog: +/- 2.5 VDC/Full scale
- Size: Dimensions: Height 9-1/4" x width 5-1/2" x depth 5-1/2" (235 x 140 x 140mm)
- Weight: 6 lb. (2.7kg)