- Hardened steel
- Ground flat, square, and parallel within .0002"
- Jaw pressure on workpiece is forward and downward for repeatable positioning and maximum holding power
- Jaw opening 4", jaw depth 1-1/4"
- The movable jaw is slightly narrower than the base, enabling the vise to be used on its side
- A 1/4-20 tapped hole is provided in each side of the solid jaw to allow the use of a stop for repetitive operations
- A “T” handle wrench is provided for tightening the movable jaw
Starrett - 581 Precision Vise
|Item No.||Our Price||QTY|