- The Starrett 449, 449M Series Micrometer Depth Gage with Non-Rotating Blade includes a .045" thick x 1/8" wide (1.2 x 3.2mm) blade that can be turned with the fingers and positioned at any angle relative to the base.
- In operation, the blade does not turn, but moves perpendicularly only, permitting depth measurement of narrow shoulders without the blade rolling off.
- This is also ideal for slots and recesses as narrow as .045" (1.2mm).
Starrett - Depth Micrometers - w/ Non-rotating Blade - 449 Series
Narrow your search:
|Item No.||Range||Base Size||Our Price||QTY|
- The 449 Series features non-rotating blade-type rods
- Rods are .045 thick x 1/8 wide (1.2 x 3.2mm).
- By holding the base in one hand,
- Blade can be turned with the fingers and positioned at any angle relative to the base.
- In operation, the blade does not turn, but moves perpendicularly only
- Ideal for slots and recesses as narrow as .045 (1.2mm).
- Furnished with a 2-1/2 (63mm) or a 4 (100mm) base.
- Comes with the combination ratchet and speeder for uniform pressure
- The depths of holes, slots, shoulders and projections can be measured with these fine tools
- Combination ratchet and speeder for uniform pressure and quicker adjustment
- Ring-type knurled lock nut for quick and sure locking