Renishaw - Rotational 3-Jaw Clamp - for use w/ M4, M6 & 1/4-20 Base Plates
- The 3-jaw clamp is used to hold cylindrical parts, allowing the probe to measure or scan around the part without any interference. It can be mounted to a base plate in a vertical or horizontal position.
- The jaw design allows parts to be clamped from outside or inside the diameter, depending on requirements and rotated to a marked increment.
- It accommodates parts of Ø1 mm to Ø62 mm and is recommended for use on CMMs, the Equator™ gauging system, and vision and multi-sensor machines.
- This is a universal component suitable for thread sizes M4, M6 and ¼-20.
- Note: Included: socket head cap screws and chuck keys.
- Equivalent old R&R part number: CJR-20