- Dual pack, containing ×2 QuickLoad rails.
- Each 50 mm × 600 mm metric steel QuickLoad™ rail is to be used in conjunction with the QuickLoad base plates.
- The base plates locate and align to the rail using the integrated bronze location pins within the rail, whilst magnets secure them in position.
- The rail can be positioned on the left, centre, right of the CMM's granite, allowing multiple QuickLoad base plates and configurations to be used. The rail can be secured directly onto the CMM’s granite using the provided bolts and locating washers, using a single or multiple rails.
- This flexible fixturing system ensures it matches the holes on the CMM it is being installed on.
- The QuickLoad system is fast, easy and repeatable, allowing the user to set up parts for inspection on multiple plates, and load them to the rail efficiently to maximize throughput.
Note: Included: locating washers and M6, M8, M10, M12 & 1/4 20 cap head screws