- The new Quickmike series still boasts the super-fast spindle feed rate that’s 20x faster than standard micrometers, Absolute encoder, increased measuring ranges.
- The Quickmike provides a speedy spindle feed of 10mm / .4” per thimble rotation as compared to the conventional micrometer with 0.5mm / .025” per rotation.
- Its wide 30mm / 1.2” measuring range allows various workpieces with different shapes to be measured quickly
- .00005" Resolution
- IP65 protection – can be used around cutting fluids
- MIN Hold – the minimum measurement can be held on the display for more repeatable and accurate measurements
- Larger LCD – 33% larger, 10mm character height
- Function lock – prevents accidental changes
- Non-rotating spindle and the new ratchet friction thimble Speedy spindle feed by 10mm/rev and .4”/rev for inch/metric models
- With absolute linear scale.
- With SPC data output
- With a standard bar to set the origin point (for models with a range over 30mm / 1.2”).
- Supplied in fitted plastic case.
- 5 year battery life – more operating time, less downtime looking for and replacing batteries
Mitutoyo - Quickmike Micrometer - Fast Spindle Travel (.400" per rev.) - Non-Rotating Spindle
Click here for METRIC sizes