Riser-Grip™ - RG-2.75
- The redesigned Riser-Grip™ full-access clamps are now even more versatile.
- The two-piece design allows the top jaw containing a brass tipped set screw to adjust up and down and lock into place. V-grooves are added to the holding surface bidirectionally to secure small round parts for inspection.
- Threaded holes in the base accommodate stops. Riser-Grip™ is machinable and can be customized for your unique parts. Use for CMM and vision inspection.
- The adjustable opening is able to secure parts of .0 to 2.1” (0mm to 53.3mm) in thickness.
- Clear anodized aluminum. Fits ¼-20, 1/2” and 1” fixture plate hole patterns. Inquire about Riser-Grip™ for metric hole patterns.