ER Collet Chuck – Flanged Bottom
- ER Collet Chucks are a great way to hold small diameter parts.
- The ER-16 collet with a flange adds stability for larger round parts from .012” to .416” (.3mm to 10.3mm) diameter.
- Has a threaded through hole to add a depth stop and a brass tipped set screw on the side to lock it in place.
- Made from 303 stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Use one or add multiple collet chucks for a multi-part setup.
- Use on quick-swap Loc-N-Load™ plates or on existing 1” or ½” hole patterns and for ¼-20 or M6 threaded holes.
- Accepts all standard ER16 collet sizes. COLLETS NOT INCLUDED