- 3100 series Reference Masters are offered in 5 sizes to accommodate the No. 2900 series Large Diameter
Groove Recess Gages.
- They feature a depth range from 0 to 3” and 7/16” rack & pinion fine adjustment for fast and easy setting.
- The range blocks are hardened and precision ground and the Reference Master body is made
from precision ground and stress relieved alloy steel tubing.
- This Reference Master may be used with both the No. 2920, 1” diameter and No. 2930 , 1/4” diameter
measuring tips supplied for the 2900 series gages.
- Reference masters are set by the gage after is has been set to the required dimension by gage blocks etc. The
reference master can then be placed in the production area to periodically verify the gage setting.