- Precision Linear Guide Movement
- Full 1" Travel (interaction) for deep grooves and recesses
- Measuring tips remain parallel throughout entire travel
- Large Standard Diameter range from .290-7.900" - Larger range available with optional long lover reference bar.
- Adjustable Gaging Pressure
- Complete range of standard 2 point and 3 point contact measuring tips available from stock with inreach up to 4 1/2 ". Tips are hardened, precision ground & hard chrome plated for long wear life.
- Special & modified standard measuring tips available for special applications.
Weight of gage rests on stationary lower measuring tip - reduces possibility of operator error.
- Gage quickly & easily set with 1/4" travel fine adjustment.
- Set with micrometer, gage blocks, ring gage or qualified part.
- May be used with our 1400 series carbide ball measuring tips to check pitch diameters of gears, splines, ball races & dovetails.
- Supplied with AGD Group 1 .0005" dial indicator. .0001" & metric indicators available.
- MEASURIING TIPS SOLD SEPARATELY and available in CART
- Gage may be used with any AGD Group II style (2 1/4" dia.) Electronic digital indicator with SPC output.
- Fitted storage case available for gage and accessories.
MUELLER - 179 Series Parallel Movement Groove Gage