G2-20 - Concentricity Gage
Universal’s patented Concentricity Gaging Systems offer less than 2 microns accuracy that has proven results in a variety of industrial applications.
How To Order:
1. Select Tolerance Grade (accuracy traceable to N.I.S.T.):
- Standard Concentricity Gage Model = 4µm (.00016”)
- Precision Gold Gages are guaranteed better than = 2µm (.00008”)
2. Select main rollers:
- View Roller Selection Guide
- #110-10FP Full Plain Rollers Set
- #110-10HP Half Plain Rollers Set
- #110-10QP Quarter Plain Rollers Set
- #110-10FZ Full Plain Zero Rollers Set
- #110-10HZ Half Plain Zero Rollers Set
- #110-10QZ Quarter Plain Zero Rollers Set
- #110-10TZ Extra Thin Zero Rollers Set
3. Select an indicator(s) and/or other accessories
NOTE: Indicators are not included
These Gages are made to order, allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
Concentricity Gage Standard Features:
- Adjustable multi-position top arm yoke assembly offers a variety of clamping pressures and positions to accomodate a range of part diameter sizes.
- All Standard Indicator Carrers have fine adjustment screws that provide accurate indicator probe positioning, zeroing and provide smooth indicator movement to increase measuring performance and accuracy.
- All gages comes standard with a manual Drive Timing Belt Pulleys System that provides a constant smooth part rotation when inspecting.
- All carriers offer a variety of positions that move along the Z-axis of the carrier rod assembly. The carrier tilts 90 degrees to facilitate easy loading and unloading of parts.
- Diameter Capacity: 3/8" to 2" (10mm to 50mm)
- Length Capacity: = 6" (102mm)
- Standard Accuracy: = 4µm (.00016”)
- Precision Accuracy: = 2µm (.00008”)
- Gage Length: 12.5” (267mm)
- Gage Width: 4.5" (114mm)
- Shipping Weight: 6.4”lbs. (2.9 kg)
Concentricity Gage Catalog