Mitutoyo - Surftest SJ-411 Surface Roughness Tester - Skidded or Skidless
- Both skidded and skidless measurement are possible with this series. Equipped with 46 roughness parameters that conform to the latest ISO, DIN, ANSI, and JIS standards. A wide-range, high-resolution detector and a drive unit provide superior high-accuracy measurement in its class.
- A skidless detector and a curved surface compensation function provide efficient
evaluation of cylinder surface roughness.
- Ultra-fine steps, straightness and waviness can be measured by using the skidless measurement function.
- The handheld data processing unit and the 5.7-inch color graphic LCD touch-panel provides superior readability and operability. The LCD also includes a backlight for improved visibility in dark environments.
- The excellent user interface provides intuitive and easy-to-understand operability.
- Measured data can be output to a PC with optional RS-232C or USB cable.
- Digital filter function for non-distorted roughness profiles.
- Go/no-go judgment function.
- Auto-calibration function.
- The display interface supports 16 languages, which can be freely switched.
- Simplified contour analysis function support the four types of measurement: step, level change, area and coordinate difference.
- Access to each feature can be password protected, which prevents unintended operations and allows you to protect your settings.
- The optional attachments for mounting on a column stand significantly increase the operability.
- Large 5.7” color LCD with touch screen.
Instrument is also known as a Profilometer