- Radius Gages are recommended for checking or laying out concave or convex radii.
- An individual gage for each dimension makes it possible to verify radius or fillet dimensions easier, faster and more accurately in machining, layout, inspection and patternmaking work.
- The measuring surfaces are precisely finished with smooth, accurate edges.
- Radius gages are available separately or in six sets.
- Each radius gage has five measuring locations, and it is identified with its particular radius dimensions.
- The gages have a satin or dull-chrome finish.
- The holding cases, provided to protect the sets of radius gages, have indexed pockets to facilitate the selection of the proper size gage.
- A 4” long holder is furnished with Set No. 186-901 to make it possible to check radii in confined or hard-to-reach locations.
Mitutoyo - Radius Gages - in FRACTIONS 1/64 - 1" - Individual & Sets
Narrow your search: