- Measurement of small workpieces: Pearl, jewel, engine tappet shim, screws.
- Measurement of thin workpieces: Printing paper, polyethylene bags, sheet material, noodles and other food products, medium substrate, foil, thin plate, filter cloth and other medical supplies.
- Measurement of thin lines and bars: Fishing line, dental reamers, spaghetti, drill for PCBs, wiring
Mitutoyo - Quick-Mini - .0005" Res. Thickness Gage - 0 - .5" Range - 700-118-30
|Item No.||MSRP||Our Price||QTY|
- Lightweight, compact, palm-sized device.
- Measurement of small, thin workpieces is possible by only a single operation.
- Electromagnetic induction type ABSOLUTE encoder is adopted.
- Built-in ABS (absolute) scale requires no zero-set every time the power is turned on. In addition, reliability has improved by eliminating overspeed errors.
- 18,000 hours of continuous operation is achieved thanks to adoption of the absolute scale.
- A compact comparator designed for carrying convenience
- The digital display provides error-free reading with 0.01mm / .0005” resolution.
- Measuring force less than 2N.
- Supplied in fitted plastic case.
- Accuracy: ±.001"
- Resolution: 0.01mm or .0005"/0.01mm
- Range: 0-.5" / 0-12.7mm Range
- Display: LCD
- Battery: SR44 (1 pc.), 938882
- Battery life: Approx. 2 years under normal use
- Function: Zero-setting, Data hold, Power ON/OFF, inch/mm conversion (inch/mm models)