- Newly designed optical system with high NA lenses provides drastically brighter and clearer screen images during surface illumination.
- The three-lens mounting turret includes a 10X lens as standard.
- 10x Lens Set is included - other lenses available in CART
- By separating axial motion, and stabilizing the XY measuring table in the vertical
direction, high measuring accuracy of(3+0.02L)µm has been achieved on the PJH30 Series Profile Projectors.
- Focusing is accomplished by moving the screen head itself up and down with the hand wheel
or motorized unit.
Mitutoyo - PJ-H30 - High Accuracy Vertical Comparator - 303 Series
|Item No.||XY Range||Focus Type||MSRP||Our Price||QTY|
|303-712-1A||4 x 4"||Manual Focus||$25,500.00||$22,950.00|
|303-732-1A||4 x 4"||Power Focus Built-in OPTOEYE||$31,100.00||$27,990.00|
|303-713-1A||8 x 4"||Manual Focus||$31,100.00||$27,990.00|
|303-733-1A||8 x 4"||Power Focus Built-in OPTOEYE||$36,700.00||$33,030.00|
|303-714-1A||8 x 6.7"||Manual Focus||$36,700.00||$33,030.00|
|303-734-1A||8 x 6.7"||Power Focus Built-in OPTOEYE||$42,400.00||$38,160.00|
|303-715-1A||12 x 6.7"||Manual Focus||$42,400.00||$38,160.00|
|303-735-1A||12 x 6.7"||Power Focus Built-in OPTOEYE||$48,100.00||$43,290.00|
- The power focusing (PJH30D type) provides higher performance
- Conforms to JIS B7184: 1999 "Profile projectors".
- ø306 mm screen makes erect-unreversed images more visible.
- The largest measuring range in the class, up to 300×170 mm.
- Quick-release handle and 3-lens parfocal turret enables smooth measurement of workpiece.
- Elevating shaft mechanism for the screen head reduces operator fatigue.
- Unique model equipped with a highly accurate edge detector (OPTOEYE) and motorized up/down drive is available.
- For data processing, a 2D data processor QM-Data200 is available.