- Ideal for integration into harsh environments such as automation applications.
- Compact model offers the vibration/shock resistance of the proven LGF series at 1/5
the size compared to LGF-110L-B. Crosssectional area is approx. 1/5 compared to LGF-110L-B.
- Resolution of each model can be selected from 0.1µm, 0.5µm, or 1µm.
- Excellent sliding durability improved to remain serviceable for at least 15 million cycles (in-house testing).
- Excellent shock resistance, 100g/11ms (IEC 60068-2-27).
Mitutoyo - LGK Linear Gage - 542 Series
- Resolution: 1µm, 0.5µm or 0.1µm
- Inch Resolution: Refer to the applicable counters
- Length standard: Photoelectric linear encoder
- Max. Response speed: 1500mm/s, 400mm/s (542-158)
- Contact point: ø3mm carbide, M2.5 Thread
- Stem: Ø8mm
- Bearing type: Stroke ball bearing
- Measuring force: Refer to the list of specifications
- Output signal: 90° phase difference, differential square
- wave (RS-422A equivalent)
- Signal pitch: 0.4µm (542-158), 2µm (542-157), 4µm (542-156)
- Cable length: 80”/2m
- Dust/Water protection level: IP66