- The performance of the well-established Mitutoyo Holtest series, well-known for their highly stable three-point self-centering action, has been enhanced by coating the contact surfaces with titanium nitride for longer life.
- TiN-coated measuring contact points provide excellent durability and impact
resistance and allow the instrument to measure to the bottom of a blind hole
( up to 100mm / 4”models).
- Large LCD readout.
- Functions available: Presetting, Zero/ABS, Auto power On/Off, Data hold, Data output, Error alarm,
Battery replacement alarm.
- With Ratchet Stop for constant force.
- TiN-coated contact points ("-10" suffix models only)
- Measure deep holes by attaching an extension rod (optional).
- Setting rings for origin point setting are optional.
- Supplied in fitted plastic case up to 100mm / 4”. Over 100mm / 4” supplied in wooden case.