- With the max./min. value holding function the signal ID-C can output go/no-go judgement result against the peak values set. Substitute for the mechanical/electrical contact, the judgement is carried out by calculating the measurement data obtained. This provides high reliability with no deterioration of the contact point and volume adjustment.
- The signal can be output to an external device such as a sequencer through the NPN open-collector.
- The go/no-go judgement result is also indicated by the green/red LED and the "<,0,>" signs on LCD.
- Employing the ABSOULTE linear encoder the Signal ID-C always displays the spindle Absolute Position from the origin when powered up.
- The Signal ID-C achieves the IP54 protection level to resist dust and contaminants for safe operation in harsh machine shop environments.
- Th high-speed detector measures 100 times per second.
- Analog bar.
- Selectable resolution (.00005" / .0001" / .0005" / 0.001mm / 0.01mm)
Mitutoyo - Digital Indicators - ID-C - SIGNAL OUTPUT TYPE
Click here for METRIC sizes
Stem / Thread: