AGD Group Dial Diameters
- Mitutoyo's back-plunger dial indicators are built with the measuring spindles on the back of the units.
- 8mm Stem Diameter and M2.5 x 0.45 Thread
- This type of indicator offers the same precision and durability as all other Mitutoyo dial indicators, and operates effectively with optional holding bars.
- Back plunger dial gages are suitable for mounting onto level machine tool tables or inspection jigs, and use in small spaces where the graduations of standard dial gages are difficult to see.
- Model No.1960A, which uses Mitutoyo's proprietary shock-proofing mechanism, has excellent durability and shock resistance.