The Borematic enables the operator to take measurements more accurately and quicker than ever before.
Once the origin point is set with the ORIGIN button, the Borematic retains the setting for the entire battery life, therefore, no longer repeated origin setting (presetting) is necessary.
- TiN-coated measuring contact points provide excellent durability and impact resistance and allow the instrument to measure to the bottom of a blind hole.
- Large LCD digits of 8.5mm height for easy reading.
- 330-degree rotatable display unit for easy reading at any angle.
- Go/no-go judgment function.
- The ABSOLUTE linear encoder eliminates over-speed errors.
- With SPC data output.
- Setting rings for origin point setting are optional. Measure deep holes by attaching an optional extension rod.
- Measurement can be taken closer to the bottom of a blind bore.
- Supplied in fitted wooden case.
- *Setting rings are optional