176 Series Large Toolmakers Microscopes with X,Y Measuring Ranges up to 16" x 8"
- Observation with a clear and flareless erect image and a wide field of view
- Measuring accuracy that is highest in its class (and conforms to JIS B 7153)
- Proven high-NA objectives from the FS optical system (long-working distance type)
- Integration of metallurgical and measurement microscope functions provides high-resolution observation and high accuracy measurement solution
- Illumination unit (reflected/transmitted) selectable from a high-intensity LED or halogen bulb (required)
- Variable aperture diaphragm (reflected/ transmitted) allows for contrast adjustment
- Variety of standardized stages in sizes up to 400 × 200 mm
- Quick-release mechanism useful for moving the stage quickly when measuring workpieces that are large in size or quantity
- High-magnification eyepiece observation up to 4000X
- Top performance with high image quality, user-friendly operation and measurement functionality.
- High-quality lens systems with an optimum working distance.
- Choice of Monocular or Binocular eyepiece.
- TV system/photo: can be connected to any model
- Stage with innovative quick-release mechanism for greater convenience and precision.
- Accuracy: XY: (3+0.02L)µm / Z: (5+0.04L)µm (for B models) L = measured length (mm)
- MeasurLink enabled
Pictured with Optional Binocular Head