Size 1" x 1" x 1", 90 Deg. V with .075" wide slot on the bottom. Tolerance: .001" per side for squareness, flatness & parallelism.°
- The Miniature Magnetic Positioning Cube Model No. 2076 was designed as an aid in positioning small steel and other ferrous components on the stage of Optical Projectors, Comparators, Toolmaker Microscopes and other flat surfaces-such as Surface Plates (granite and cast iron).
- The 1" Cube has four magnetic surfaces. Top, Bottom, Front, Back and the V Portion.
- The Cube can be positioned from any side - It can be rotated to be used on all sides on the work table and simultaneously holding two objects parallel or a round inspection piece in the 90 Degree V.
- It eliminates the use of miniature vises & special fixtures and greatly speeds up positioning.
- It will not move, so that repeatability is greatly enhanced.