A simple and innovative Digital Readout for Optical Comparators, Measuring Microscopes, or any Metrology device requiring encoder supported measurement.
- The Mx100 is a metrology readout for applications where precise machine travel in the X, Y, or Z axis needs to be assessed.
- The Mx100 can be used with optical comparators, measuring microscopes and a variety of other crosshair measurement systems where accurate encoder displacement must be maintained.
- All user interaction with the software is through the color touchscreen or through the use of softkeys and function keys on the rubberized keypad.
NEED A QUOTE? Call or Email us with the information below:
- The Make and model of the Comparator
- The make and model of the current DRO and type of connection (ex . 7pin) from the DRO to the Comparator
- The Axis configuration: XY or XYQ (Q is for the protractor)
- Do you need Geometric functioning?
- Will it be with with or without Optical Edge Detection?
- What type of mount you want? OEM Arm (4 Position), 1.5" RAM Ball, Desktop Stand (see Ordering Information tab for details)
- Clean, Intuitive Design
Combining a familiar user experience with current touchscreen conventions, the Mx100 readout can
quickly be integrated into your process while being accessible to a wide range of users.
- Positional Display
Display Absolute and Incremental encoder positions from up to 3 connected encoders.
Simple zero and preset functions provide quick assessment of relative encoder displacement.
*Supporting Keypad and Touchscreen control.
*Ideal for Optical Comparators, Measuring Microscopes, or any Metrology device requiring encoder supported
- RS232 Output
Send positional readings out of the on-board RS232 port to popular data collection programs.
- Measuring Machine Integration
Ask your MetLogix representative about the wide variety of encoder interface technologies and other hardware supported in the Mx100 Digital Readout.
- Support for All Current "Industry Standard"
Software Stage Calibration Methodologies Robust and reliable machine calibration can be achieved using
popular machine correction methods including Linear Error Correction(LEC), Segmented Linear Correction(SLEC), and squareness correction
- Robust and shop hardened digital readout
A sealed rubber keypad and durable powder coated enclosure provide lasting performance and trouble free operation in a variety of shop and laboratory conditions.
Display: 7" Color 1024 X 600 LCD, with an LED backlit capacitivetouch screen.
Power: Power supply(included): 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.8A.
Power Input to Mx200: 12V. Agency Approvals: CE
DRO Dimensions: 286mm wide x 51mm deep x 162 mm high
DRO Baseplate Dimensions: 120mm wide x 125mm deep x 9.5mm high
- OEM mount: Two Riser Blocks providing up to 4 distinct
viewing angles, using (2) M6 threaded holes, spaced 38mm.
- RAM ball mount: One Riser Block with 1.5” RAM Ball.
- Base plate: Base Plate with two Riser Blocks providing up to
4 distinct viewing angles from the base.