Meiji - EMZ-13TR Trinocular Stereo Microscope - w/ MA502 Lens, S-4200 Boom Stand
- The EMZ-13TR zoom body offers direct light to all three viewing ports simultaneously.
- The EMZ-13TR is designed for high-contrast images and an excellent zoom range of 6.5:1 that is parfocalled all throughout the zoom range.
- With Greenough optics, for improved image flatness and contrast, resulting in brighter images at the periphery of the field of view.
- The EMZ-13TR trinocular zoom body offers an extended zoom ratio of 7:1, the highest in it's series.
- Modularitiy of design enables the user to select magnification from 3x - 420x.
- The large zoom range means the user can expect superb optical performance and maneuverability.
- The paired objectives are parfocalled and parcentered that guarantees observation of exceptionally high resolution images throughout a wide magnification range. T
- The EMZ-13TR series offer working distances from 34mm - 252mm.
Made in Japan